JODDB RCIED Jammer
Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Jammer designed and developed by JODDB to protect convoys, VIP vehicles in motion and static infrastructure (e.g. high value assets, checkpoints, etc.) against Radio Frequency (RF) Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices, by jamming the communication between these devices and threats.
The entire frequency range is divided in 12 different modules to covers the military, commercial and citizen bands in VHF/UHF bands, GSM/CDMA, UMTS and Wi Fi frequency bands. These modules are able to jam specific types of communication systems like Radio Sets, GSM 2G / 3G Cell Phones, GPS receivers or Satellite phones.
JODDB RCIED Jammer is capable to counter simultaneously the following threats:
- Amateur Radios, UHF and VHF Radios.
- GSM 900, DCS 1800, 3G and LTE.
- Cordless Phones.
- ISM, WLAN Applications.
- Remote Control Equipment, Doorbells, Car Openers, etc.
- Frequency bands: Selectable IED RF bands from 20 MHz to 6000MHz.
- All bands can work simultaneously or independently using a separate switch for each Band.
- Jamming type: Omni directional radiation jamming (360) degree.
- Power Supply: 12 or 24 DC Volt.
- Output power: Up to 100 watt for each band.
- Smart Jamming technique.
- VSWR Protection.
- Over-voltage and Over-current protection.
- High temperature cutoff.